South Jefferson Track and Cross Country are proud to announce our upcoming fundraiser, aimed at providing additional opportunities for our student athletes in the running programs. Join us for a fun evening at the Bill Arthur Track, behind Wilson Elementary, and support a cause they will be sure to remember.
- Day of Event Registration: 4:30pm to 6:00pm
- Speeches and Mission Statement: 6:00pm to 6:30pm
- Six Town Community Fund Mile Walk: 6:30pm
- Victory Promotions Mile Run: 7:00pm
- Skylar Pastor Kids’ 400m Dash (open to kids K - 6th only): 7:15pm
- Morrison’s Furniture 5K: 7:30pm
- $15.00 cash per registration/pledge, or checks payable to SJ Varsity Club - Girls Track
- Pre-registration available Monday, March 27th to Friday, May 19th, 2017
- Please hand deliver or mail entry form and fees to: Justin Crossway, South Jefferson Central Schools, P.O. Box 10, Adams, NY, 13606
- T-shirt sales, prizes, awards, raffles, and more on the day of the event.
- Summer barbecue - Gianelli Hot Sausage Sandwiches, Hot Dogs, Salt Potatoes, Beverages, and more for sale.
- Contact Justin Crossway